We can design and deliver in-house learning and development for you
We work with many councils every year, to design and deliver in-house learning and development, including bespoke programmes where we work with you to identify, develop and deliver a session or course to meet your particular organisational needs.
In-house training involves a council paying a one-off fee to us. We will then provide a trainer and resources. The council will provide a venue and refreshments, but will then be able to invite along as many delegates as required. This includes offering places to other delegates outside of the council and receiving payment from them – which in some circumstances has led to host councils effectively getting free training! With in-house training, councils administer their own delegate lists but we will advertise for you if you so wish.
- Off the peg sessions or courses where the content and format is entirely based on the existing outline.
- Tailored programmes where we adapt the length, content and emphasis of a particular session or course to suit your requirements.
- Bespoke sessions and courses suitable for groups who need training, which we can deliver in your parish or town.
Benefits to you:
- You save time and money by training groups at once.
- You will also be able to shape the session or course to concentrate on the needs of your council.
- You can subsidise the cost of the session or course by charging delegates from outside your council.
- Two-hour evening session (1 trainer) - £275
- Two-hour evening session (2 trainers) - £400
- 5.5-hour day training session (3 trainers) - £550
If travel or overnight accommodation is required, expenses will be added to the above rates. Mileage will be charged in accordance with HMRC rates.
VAT will be added to all listed prices. Full terms and conditions can be found on the LCPD People Terms and Conditions page.
We know it is sometimes difficult to know exactly what will suit your needs. If you think you have a requirement, then why not contact us to see if we can help? We are here to help and advise you. We have a thorough knowledge of both content and delivery style and can give you objective advice on the most appropriate session or course to suit your learning requirements. Please contact the Learning and Development Officer for more information.