Employment support with LCPD-People and Development Solutions Designed for the Local Council Sector
Professional Support • Expert Advice • Flexible Service • Pragmatic Approach
Tailored employment and HR support for your council
Local Council People & Development (LCPD) is a separate membership service that is designed to suit the needs of local councils. We provide tailored employment and HR advice, support and documentation that is competitively priced to help councils remain legally compliant. Our professionals do not replace the manager/employee relationship but can equip your line managers and council representatives with the skills and information they need to fulfil their obligations effectively.
What LCPD members receive
Ongoing email and telephone advice and support on all aspects of employment and HR including:
- Absence management (including referrals to Occupational Health)
- Capability processes
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- Pay reviews
Who we are
- Each of our qualified professionals has experience in the local council sector, so we understand how you work and the challenges you face.
- We provide employment and HR advice and support to parish and town councils across Hampshire and Berkshire.
- There is no one-size-fits-all; we will always tailor our advice to your council and consider your protocols, and employer status.
Our professionals will take time to understand your issues and present a range of solutions.
Meet the Team
HR & Employment OfficerRead more
Chief ExecutiveRead more